MAMMOTH WARRANTY INFORMATION
The MAMMOTH® Warranty
All MAMMOTH® products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner.
Normal wear and tear is not warrantied. This warranty is void if the product is used improperly, structurally altered or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, repairs by unauthorized persons, water damage, dragging/dropping damage or failure to follow recommended care and use instructions are not covered. This warranty applies only to the original owner of the product, proof of original purchase required for warranty claim. The warranty is not transferable. Dealers, service centers or retail stores do not have the right to change the terms and conditions of the warranty.
This warranty does not include any manufacturer responsibility for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product. MAMMOTH®’s liability is limited to the product alone and not its contents or surroundings should it fail to operate as advertised. MAMMOTH® products are not intended for storage or transportation of hazardous substances. In no event shall MAMMOTH® be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or special damages, regardless of whether a claim for such damages is based on warranty, contract, negligence or otherwise. In no event shall MAMMOTH®’s liability to the purchaser for damages hereunder exceed the purchase price of the cooler in respect of which damages are claimed.
If a warranty claim is validated, MAMMOTH® will repair or replace, at their discretion, the product or any part or component that is deemed defective.
MAMMOTH® reserves the right to change products and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes into already completed products, or those in the hands of dealers or consumers. Products repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes.
Products sold as refurbished, factory second or B-Grade are sold as is and carry a one (1) year warranty from original purchase date.
Defective products must be returned directly to MAMMOTH® Coolers as described in the Warranty Claim Procedures below and packed in original box or adequate sealed cardboard packaging, freight prepaid. Please include a copy of original sales receipt and the Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) with the product.
All warranties are handled by the owner of the MAMMOTH® brand, Blackbird Products Group.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
- Submit a warranty claim by filling out the warranty claim form online, or by contacting Blackbird Products Group customer support team via phone: (855) 594-6159 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Blackbird support staff will work to validate your request within 3 business days and may contact you to gather more information if necessary. A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) will be issued via email once the claim is validated.
- Ship merchandise back to Blackbird Products Group, prepaid shipping, following the detailed instructions sent in the email with the RMA#.
Please follow these guidelines when returning any products to Blackbird Products Group:
- All returns must be marked with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#).
- Once your request for return is authorized by Blackbird, you will be notified by email. The return item(s) must be delivered to Blackbird Products Group within ten (10) business days of the date of RMA issuance.
- Shipping instructions (including Return Address) will be provided in the email sent to you containing the RMA number.
- A copy of your original proof of purchase must be enclosed with your returned item(s).
- The RMA# issued to you by Blackbird must be clearly written on the outside of the return container. Packages that do not display the RMA# will be refused upon delivery.
- Products returned to Blackbird must be shipped prepaid. Blackbird reserves the right to refuse COD or freight collect shipments. Original shipping costs and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All items must be returned in a secure and sealed carton (box). All inserts and manuals, accessories, and packing materials, and must be enclosed in the carton to be considered for repair/replacement. Blackbird reserves the right to refuse the return of any products which are incomplete, have been altered by the customer, or are not enclosed in an outer carton.
- Blackbird will inspect the product and repair or replace, at our option, any product determined by our staff to be a manufacturer’s defect.
Please ship your return package, prepaid freight, to:
Blackbird Products Group – Warranty Dept
9780 Inter Ocean Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Warranty repairs and replacements can usually be taken care of within 2 to 3 weeks. We appreciate your patience. Feel free to contact us at any time to follow up on your claim email@example.com. Thank you for your business.